Derek, Eliot and I went up to Princeton last weekend to celebrate Myles' 2nd birthday, and have the cousins meet up. All in all, a great success. Harmony did an amazing job with the Elmo party, and we all had a good time hanging out and having the kiddos spend some quality time. Myles is the mature big boy of the crowd, and had much to tell us on our visit. Lucy and Nora, aka "the ladies" are truly the most calm little gals ever, unless they're being put to bed, in which case they do seem to protest, but even so, I have never seen such peaceful hanging out. The ladies are only about 6 weeks older than Eliot, and I really wish they're peaceful demeanors would wear off on their little cousin!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Princeton
Derek, Eliot and I went up to Princeton last weekend to celebrate Myles' 2nd birthday, and have the cousins meet up. All in all, a great success. Harmony did an amazing job with the Elmo party, and we all had a good time hanging out and having the kiddos spend some quality time. Myles is the mature big boy of the crowd, and had much to tell us on our visit. Lucy and Nora, aka "the ladies" are truly the most calm little gals ever, unless they're being put to bed, in which case they do seem to protest, but even so, I have never seen such peaceful hanging out. The ladies are only about 6 weeks older than Eliot, and I really wish they're peaceful demeanors would wear off on their little cousin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment