
I can't get over how much of a toddler Eliot is these days! He's full of energy and opinions, and also becoming a real independant little person. We have introduced him to headphones and he is starting to like them. He prefers listening first thing in the morning while I'm putting on my make-up. Bruno Mars currently tops his hits list, and my favorite part is to see him swaying to the music while holding one earphone!

Eliot with his snake grandma Beverly made him. It cracks him up without fail!

Grandma Beverly sent Derek and I a link to a game for the i-pad to use with toddlers. (we're currently accepting advice on how to entertain a 1 year old on a 12 hour flight to America). The funny part was that it took Derek and I about 45 minutes to figure out the game and then appropriately "win" at it......... Here we are, late night testing of said game.

This was my most common message on the game........

Doesn't he look like trouble?

I love that he tries yoga moves, and I especially find it HILARIOUS when he does it after the bath. Of course, we'll have to hide these later when he grows up, but for now, it really makes me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment