Monday, January 3, 2011

Post Script -- Happy Birthday to ME!!!

I celebrated my 31st birthday (I KNOW!! I'M SO OLD!!) at Villa Didon in Carthage, Tunisia, on 22 December. Derek arranged a massage and facial at the spa, in Arabic, a true feat, and it was GREAT!!! I really hope my Mom and/or sister come visit so we can go together. I had a humorous convo with the facialist, who didn't believe me when I said I couldn't speak French. We ended up spending a comical 2o minutes with her explaining French phrases to me in Arabic. Might have been easier to skip the French, but ah well. Afterwards, we had lunch on the patio of the hotel, overlooking Cap Bon and the view of the Med. It was pretty beautiful and a really nice way to spend the day.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday Heather! All your travels look wonderful! You have such a cute family! (I loved your Christmas card!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary!!! We just got yours and loved seeing it too! David is SO adorable and happy! You guys are so blessed! I hope we can get together next time we're in the US.

    ReplyDelete