Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Missing the little bear
Derek and Eliot went off to Texas together on Saturday morning, and they're coming home tomorrow. Saturday night was amazing -- the first night I've slept through in 14 weeks!!! But as much as I really enjoyed sleeping whenever I wanted for a couple days, I miss my little guy and can't wait for him to come home tomorrow. Of course, I miss Derek too. Sounds like Eliot has done pretty well with Daddy the last couple days, and Derek's certainly been thrilled to take the little guy to Texas before we move again. He's just gotten to be so cute and engaging, it's super hard to let him be away for too long! I'm actually looking forward to getting up tomorrow night with him, oddly. Never thought I'd feel that way! So, I guess I'll relish this last night of sleep, and look forward to being back with my boys tomorrow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is SO cute! I love the picture of him falling behind the pillow. I have one like that of Myles when he was little - now I can't believe he was ever that tiny and floppy. :-) Also, LOVE the basement and bath - the tile work is fantastic, Hedo! Miss you. xo
ReplyDelete