Saturday, February 12, 2011

10 Month Boo

It is hard to believe Eliot is 10 months old this month. We're taking him into the Doc on Wed. so will have an update on his latest stats, such as weight, height, etc., but he's doing so well!! We're really proud of him and his little personality is blossoming a lot.

He is extremely determined and opinionated. Take today for instance, he was bound and determined to each dirt, despite all our efforts to dissuade. I feel slightly offended that he refuses to eat my eggs, yet he'll eat dirt from the garden.

Our friends came over today with their dog Stanley. Eliot is a lover of dogs at an early age, especially Stanley, who doesn't mind a baby grabbing his ears and pulling on his face.





He has been exploring the house quite a bit lately. In fact, it's all we can do to keep an eye on him. By the time his bedtime rolls around, Derek and I are pretyt much ready to pass out.

His favorite time of day continues to be bathtime. He loves to kick and splash and I think he'll be a little swimmer for sure. We're looking forward to taking him over to the Embassy pool once the weather gets nicer.

Poor Boo has been sick with a never ending runny nose this week. It wouldn't be so bad if he could blow his own nose, but alas.







1 comment:

  1. Calm dog, Bret liked those. I loved your comment that he preferred dirt to your eggs!

    ReplyDelete