Saturday, February 5, 2011

and the scoring begins...

This face looks sweet and innocent, but alas, not so.... His not so little will has begun to exert itself quite a bit lately, and mommy is getting pretty exhausted!! I keep trying to pick my fights and find ways for us all to get along, but somehow it's like Eliot has been trained in the secret arts of foiling adults. I swear, sometimes I think he looks at me and thinks, "you amateur!" haha. Take tonight, he always insists on playing with the lotion bottle after bathtime, so tonight, I figured out how to "lock" the top of the bottle so he can't squirt it out, and thought, well what harm can it be to let him play with it? Point one for mommy! I turned around for two seconds, and he had unscrewed the bottle, eaten chunks of lotion, and had the "straw/stem" of the bottle in his mouth -- Score one for the boo! After wrestling the lotion away from him, he then vomited lotion and pear sauce on Derek, and then gave us an evil laugh -- Score two for the boo!
Right now, Boo is in his crib asleep and mommy and daddy are having martinis. I guess we're even tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment