Eliot has been standing up a storm lately, if you can say that... As soon as he figured out how to "pull up" he can do nothing but stand. He's a super efficient crawler, but somehow feels the view is better on two feet. He just turned ten months this week, but I think walking may be in our not too distant future. He's already letting go of furniture, which is frankly ill advised, considering he often ends up falling, but he's determined to make his way around his world on his own terms, and I guess we have to respect that. In any case, here are some recent pics around the house.... He has started doing a weird version of "downward facing dog" for those yogi out there who know the terminology -- positioning himself in the middle of the room, hiking up his booty and trying to stand freestyle. I'll have to get some pics of that action, but it's been precarious at best lately!
Hey guys! Thanks for the invite! Elliot is such a cutie! Looking forward to keeping up with you better. I was just reminding John that you weren't in DC anymore - he had a brain blip - hope you are hanging in there ok with all the excitment! We are so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteMuch love...