Sunday, August 1, 2010

the jumper

Eliot gazing intently at the picture of my parents

I think he's trying to figure out how to make the toy play music




We moved out of our house last weekend and into temporary housing from now until we leave for Tunis in a week and a half. I ended up packing Eliot's swing, so we'd been having a rough time finding something to entertain him with, until our friend Bonnie loaned us her swing and johnny jumper. Eliot still hasn't quite figured out that he is the one who is making himself bounce in it, but nevertheless I think the johnny jumper is becoming a quick favorite, especially for a little person who loves to "stand up" all the time.


He hasn't realized the use of arms is important here...




I don't know what's going on here



Clearly somewhat lost





1 comment:

  1. oh my, that little eliot is a-stinking-dorable. do i recognize that hotel room?!?

    good luck on the big move. ellis and i just arrived on monday night and it feels good to be back together. we're totally still up for a visit if you guys are!

    ReplyDelete