On Saturday morning Derek, Eliot and I went out to the market in La Marsa. We ended up with some fresh fruits, veggies, and some home made pasta (who knew?). Eliot has continued his strike on naps, but did manage to fall asleep in the bjorn for the first time. Unfortunately he didn't make the transfer to his bed from there...
We spent the rest of the day skyping with pretty much both of our families. Skype is truly the most amazing invention ever... If only our internet wasn't always dropping and coming back on. Though, I guess we should be happy it at least comes back on! Eliot is pretty fascinated by Skype right now -- But does seem to get a little confused about where the voices are coming from.
Head,
ReplyDeleteI must confess I had to look up Tunis when you first mentioned you were moving there. (In blog-life it seems to have all happened so fast :). It looks so beautiful there, and it sounds like you're settling in. That's so great that it works out for Dustin to join you to care for little Eliot.
What a bummer about your leg! Is it feeling better? I had to laugh at your comment about the subways -- what you imagined they'd be like in hell. It made me laugh because it sounds like how I'd describe something like that.
I hope you're doing well . . . and I hope Eliot's adjustment is smooth for you all.
Take care,
Mary